Bartosz Frydel joined SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM in June 2017. Prior to joining it, he had already gained almost two years of experience in the legal sector during his studies, among others during a one-year internship in one of the biggest Polish law firms.
In 2012-2017, he studied law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the University of Wrocław as part of the prestigious College of Interdisciplinary Individual Studies, obtaining, in addition to the master’s degree in law, a bachelor's degree in communication design. As part of the Erasmus+ programme, he spent a semester at Loránd Eötvös University in Budapest, where he studied private international law issues in English.
From January 2018 until December 2020 he held compulsory training for future attorneys-at-law at the Wrocław Bar Association. As a trainee attorney-at-law, he participated in two internships abroad - in Barcelona and Birmingham. In 2019, he won the Oratorical Contest of Trainee Attorneys-at-Law. As a member of the Bar's Committee for Foreign Affairs, he co-organizes internships abroad for other trainee attorneys. He is also a co-founder and member of the New Technologies and Digital Transformation Committee.
Author of numerous articles on law, especially energy law and state aid, as well as a speaker at national and international conferences. Finalist of Global Legal Hackathon 2020 and a specialist in the use of new technologies in the legal sector.
Bartosz Frydel deals with real estate transactions and legal services for Polish and foreign brownfield and greenfield investments, with particular emphasis on investments in renewable energy sources. Apart from classic areas of competence, including very good knowledge of commercial contracts, he specializes in public aid and energy law.
He supports investments in the preparatory, implementation, and operational phases. He prepares legal due diligence reports of real estate, identifying risks related to planned real estate acquisition transactions. He assists in obtaining investment aid for entrepreneurs on the basis of the decision on support and participates in the process of concluding rental, lease, and construction contracts. At the operational stage, he provides ongoing support in the area of administrative law and commercial contracts.
Additionally, in the area of investments in renewable energy sources, Bartosz Frydel supports the producers in the process of applying for support under the auction systems and in proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office.
Bartosz Frydel took part in projects concerning, among others:
- measures to offset the increase in electricity prices in 2019 for 12 production companies
- construction of key elements of the investment to produce radioisotopes for a company with German capital
- acquisition of undeveloped real estate in the center of Katowice at the stage of examining its legal status and concluding preliminary, conditional and final sales contracts for a company with Austrian capital
- acquisition of shares in a company owning a wind farm with a total capacity of approx. 25 MW for a company with German capital
- construction of a wind farm with a total capacity of approx. 25 MW and auction for the sale of the electricity generated in this wind farm for a company with German capital
- amendments to the Special Economic Zone permit for an automotive company with German capital
- conclusion of a construction contract, contracts for the supply of utilities and obtainment of a decision on support for an automotive company with Chinese capital
- adjustment of foreign general terms to Polish law for a food company with British capital
- conclusion of a lease agreement for a warehouse and production facility with an area of approx. 20,000 sq. m for a company from the metallurgical industry with Norwegian capital
- seeking compensations for the adoption or amendment of the local zoning plan
- conclusion of a cooperation agreement with a foreign partner under the EU project for an IT company with Polish capital
- conclusion of construction works agreement for the construction of a high-voltage line and substation for a power company with Polish capital
- the recapitalization of a municipal company providing services of general economic interest
- preparing investments in a wind farm with a total capacity of at least 12 MW for a company with German capital
- adjustment of foreign general terms to Polish law for an automotive company with German capital
- conclusion of a bundle of distribution agreements for a company from the pharmaceutical industry
- obtaining state aid for the foundation that owns the historic property
- concluding a lease agreement for a warehouse facility with an area of about 3,000 sq. m for a company from the aviation industry with British capital
- conclusion of contracts for the supply of energy, cold and heat for an automotive company with German capital
- acquisition of a historic property in the center of Wrocław at the stage of legal examination for a hotel company with Polish capital
- conclusion of a lease agreement for an office of about 3,000 sq. m for a pharmaceutical company with German capital