LL.M. German and Polish Law
Attorney-at-law / Partner
Katarzyna Gospodarowicz works as a lawyer at SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since December 2010.
Between 2003 and 2008, she studied law at Viadrina European University in Frankfurt an der Oder – Faculty of Law and at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
Since 2012, she is registered on the list of lawyers at the Wrocław Bar Association.
Katarzyna Gospodarowicz is registered as an attorney-at-law trainee since 2012. She advises domestic and foreign companies in the area of individual and collective labour law and social insurance law in national and international, including European, perspective. She advises to provide not only the full legal protection but also let clients achieve business goals.
Katarzyna Gospodarowicz also represents the clients in the court proceedings before the courts of all instances, throughout the country.
Katarzyna Gospodarowicz helps clients to obtain work permits, residence permits and other decisions regarding performing work and residence on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Moreover, Katarzyna Gospodarowicz is the author of numerous publications from the area of labour law, as well as conducts training on employment issues for employees or employers.
- developing individual solutions
- creating internal policies and codes, including work and remuneration regulation, procedures concerning prevention of adverse events in workplace
- advising leading companies in Lower Silesia and Poland
- successful representation of clients before the courts in civil cases, including cases concerning labour law issues
- conducting trainings in the area of labour law, and meetings for the clients