The flow of personnel phenomenon, which consists of both posting employees to different countries and hiring specialists from the European Union and other places, has been noticed by our Law Firm. That is why, in order to meet modern markets’ expectations, we proudly introduce our new Foreigner Delegation and Hiring Department.
Considering previous experience in this matter and cooperation with our other departments (including Tax Advisors), our Law Firm is perfectly able to provide our clients with comprehensive and bespoke solutions.
Among our other advantages, it is not to be underestimated, that we provide legal advising in English, German and French.
We provide, in particular:
- Comprehensive advise on posting employees to the EU and other countries.
- Legalization of employment and granting stay permits for citizens of non-EU countries, which includes:
- Obtaining work and stay permits;
- Legal advisory on visas procedures;
- Obtaining stay permits for employees’ families;
- Registering stay of an EU or EEA citizens;
- Preparation of contracts, settlements, internal procedures concerning the employees delegation processes.
- Preparation of contracts of employment, civil law contracts for board members and company management, non-compete clauses and other labor law documents.
- Vocational training courses for board members and company management regarding Polish law (in English and German).
- Legal representation in disputes connected with stay and work permits before national authorities.
- Tax advisory in issues related to employing foreigners.