Personal data protection is an issue which in recent years gains more and more importance and imposes ever new duties on entrepreneurs. We advise how to face up to challenges laid down by data protection law and ensure the compliance of data processing with law. We help to select solutions that will let you protect against the risk related to the data processing, in particular data leakage.
We provide, in particular:
- advisory in the process of entrusting, processing and protecting personal data,
- verification of proper performance of duties related to personal data protection,
- drafting confidentiality agreements and agreements concerning the transfer of personal data, including transfer to non-EU countries,
- legal support in ensuring the compliance of the company’s regulations with current legal requirements (drafting and introducing security policies, personal data protection policies and other documents related to personal data protection),
- drafting model consents to personal data processing and information clauses,
- legal advisory in ensuring the compliance of online shops with legal provisions related to personal data protection,
- legal advisory in the breach of personal data security,
- legal support for Administrators of Information Security and Inspectors for Personal Data Protection or other people from the enterprise involved in the personal data protection,
- representation before the authority competent for personal data protection, in particular during the control proceedings, as well as before administrative and civil courts in the cases related to the personal data protection,
- preparing audits of compliance of data processing with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
- training on data protection law.