Litigation / Dispute Resolution
Is your supplier behind schedule with the delivery of an important machine?
Is a competitor trying to oust you from the market using unfair means?
Is a customer claiming that you are liable for his production stoppage?
Nobody likes to be involved in disputes. But there are a countless number of options for asserting your own rights or warding off claims of the third parties. Our specialists have many years of experience and excellent expertise in averting and enforcement of all disputed claims. Consequently, we know what is important when a dispute has arisen. With purpose and circumspection, we use the whole range of existing legal measures and mechanisms to help you to uphold your rights quickly and efficiently. Whether it involves negotiation with regard to contract law, the collection of receivables, and the implementation of out-of-court settlements or court proceedings: we understand the business of our customers and concentrate entirely on their success.
With this in mind, we understand litigation as being our task to achieve your goals both energetically and within manageable bounds. Each case is different and therefore requires an individual strategy. We inform you about the opportunities and risks of a legal dispute and select the path that promises most success. This can be a pre-trial attempt at settlement, a dispute resolution out of court, (national or international) arbitration proceedings, mediation or a court proceedings. In this respect, successful litigation requires from us not only experience, knowledge and patience, but also vision, tact and tenacity; these are traits that are the guiding principles of our strategy.
It goes without saying that we help you also to safeguard what you have achieved and - e.g. in execution proceedings - to enforce it. When it comes to cross-border matters, our international ties are your major advantage.
Whether it is dispute on compensation, warranty, unfair competition, product liability, labor law or official's liability: you can fully rely on us.
Our range of services to enforce and ward off claims includes in particular
- representation in civil and commercial cases in common courts and the Supreme Court;
- representation in administrative proceedings before administrative authorities of all instances, voivodeship administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court;
- representation in civil and commercial cases in arbitration courts;
- representation in civil and commercial cases in mediation proceedings and other pre-trial negotiations;
- representation before the President of the Publish Procurement Office, the National Appeal Chambers and before the common courts in public procurement cases
- representation in labor courts in cases concerning employment relationships