Anna Specht-Schampera has been a partner at SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since 2003. She is the head of the firm’s department for public procurement law and waste management law. Since 2005, she works also in the Warsaw office.
From 1991 to 1996, she studied law at the University of Wrocław. In the years 1997-2000, she was a trainee attorney at law at the Wałbrzych Bar Association. Since 2001, she has been registered as an attorney-at-law with the Walbrzych Bar Association.
From 2001 to 2002, she was a partner in an international law firm.
Anna Specht-Schampera is a founding member of the Public Procurement Law Association and the member of the Association's management board (Feb. 2017). She is also a member of the board of Polish Association of Consultants in Public Procurement and a legal consultant of the Board of Regional Installations of Municipal Waste Treatment.
In 2016, 2017, and 2018 Anna Specht-Schampera was awarded by Chambers & Partners as a specialist in public procurement law.
Anna Specht-Schampera is one of the founding members of the Public Procurement Law Association and a member of the Association's management board.
Anna Specht-Schampera is registered as an attorney-at-law since 2001. She advises domestic and foreign companies on public procurement law and construction law. In the field of public procurement, she advises clients from the construction industry (road construction, railway construction, volume construction), also including project engineers and consultants, clients from the medical and waste management sector. She supports contractors in successful contract awards and contracting authorities primarily in the choice of the most suitable offer. She deals with issues of administrative law in connection with construction projects, including contracts with various investment partners.
She also supports clients in numerous investments in the area of waste management.
Another of Anna Specht-Schampera’s focuses is arbitration proceedings, which play a central role in Poland.
She is a founding member of the Public Procurement Law Association and the member of the Association's management board. She is also a member of the board of Polish Association of Consultants in Public Procurement and a legal consultant of the Board of Regional Installations of Municipal Waste Treatment.
Anna Specht-Schampera gives speeches and regularly publishes articles, in particular on the topics indicated above. She is a permanent member of the industry magazine “Przetargi Publiczne” (“Public Tenders”). She also publishes articles for practitioners in specialist journals and industry newspapers in the area of public procurement, waste management, and municipal law.
Anna Specht-Schampera regularly gives seminars in Polish and German for clients and public institutions. She is also responsible for the German-language client newsletter.
- legal advice to the client with French capital from the construction sector (supervision/design) on the following projects:
• design and construction supervision of the Augustów bypass along the national road no. 8 (the section from Augustów junction to Szkocja junction – including junctions) and the expressway S-61 (the section from Szkocja junction to Airport junction – including junctions)
• verification of design documentation and supervision of the implementation of the Wrocław Motorway Bypass (A8), including the construction of the Rędzin Bridge)
• supervision of implementation of the "Modernization of E-59 on the section Poznan-Szczecin - Świnoujscie" project
• feasibility study for the project of modernization of the railway line E65-South
• contract management to adjust the motorway A2 section Konin-Stryków to payable motorway standards
- legal advice to the client with German capital from the construction industry on the following projects:
• continuation of the construction of the new stadium in Wrocław with the preparation of the implementation project
• expansion of the plane aircraft parking PPS 1 in the easterly direction along with the modernization of taxiways E1, E2 and D at the International Airport "Katowice" in Pyrzowice, carried out under the project titled "Katowice Airport - extension and modernization of airport and port infrastructure”
• construction of the Łęknica bypass along the national road no. 12
• construction of the building for the University of Environmental and Life Sciences
• rebuilding of the Warsaw Bridges in Wrocław
- legal advice to the client with Spanish capital from the railway construction sector on the modernization of the E-59 railway line
- legal advice to the awarding entity conducting the public procurement procedure for the delivery of new electric traction units
- legal advice to the client with Polish capital from the construction sector on the project of the construction of the new airport terminal in Wrocław, including advice on selecting a contractor and preparing of the contract
- legal advice to the client on the public procurement award procedure for the municipal solid waste collection and management from the Warsaw area
- legal advice to the client on the public procurement award procedure for the municipal solid waste collection and management from the Wrocław area
- legal advice to the client from the ICT sector on the public procurement award procedure for the "Design and construction of a regional broadband backbone network"
- legal advice to the awarding entity (higher education institution) on IT public procurement award procedures
- legal advice to the client on the public procurement award procedure for the collection and transport of municipal solid and green waste and the collection and management of waste collected separately, from the property inhabited and uninhabited located in the area of “Poznań Agglomeration Waste Management” Inter-Municipal Association
- legal advice to the client on the public procurement award procedure for the “Construction of the new power generation unit in the Turów Power Plant” Construction supervision of the intercepting sewers system connecting left-bank Warsaw to the Czajka sewage treatment plan (stage II);
- construction supervision of the motorway A1 Toruń-Stryków on the section from Czerniewice to Kowal