From 2003 to 2022, Konrad Schampera was Managing Partner at SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM, one of the leading law firms in Lower Silesia. He is currently a partner and heads the German Desk department.
He studied law at the Rhenish Friedrich Wilhelm University in Bonn between 1988 and 1994. He completed his subsequent lawyer training at Bochum district court.
In the years 1997-2002, he was a freelance lawyer at Cottbus district court and in the years 2000-2002 he was approved as a lawyer at Dresden district court. He has been approved to practise as a lawyer at Potsdam district court since 2003. In the same year, Konrad Schampera was registered in the list of foreign lawyers at the district bar association in Wrocław.
From 2000 to 2002, he was the managing partner of an international law firm in Wrocław.
He is the arbitration judge at the arbitration court of the German-Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade in Warsaw.
Konrad Schampera works as a lawyer since 1997. He advises domestic and foreign companies, in particular on company law and within the framework of litigation and dispute resolution. At SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM, he is the head of the German law department and coordinates the other departments of the firm.
He has substantial experience in the advising of international companies who intend to commence commercial operations in Poland.
Due to his training and experience, his work incorporates in particular representation before German courts, offices, primarily in commercial and criminal matters, the establishment of various forms of commercial activities, the processing and negotiation of contracts with German partners, and the enforcement of claims.
He also supports clients before the arbitration courts in civil and commercial matters; at the same time, he is an arbitration judge at the arbitration court of the German-Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade in Warsaw.
He has also published articles on the topic of labour law and social security contributions in Poland.
- Advice on legal issues relating to cross-border waste management
- Advising a client with German capital from the construction industry on a project concerning the construction of wind parks
- Advising a German automotive company on various projects relating to the construction of a new engine plant in Poland (e.g. contracts for the supply of climate-neutral electricity and heat, legal framework conditions for the construction project, checking or creating general and special purchase conditions).
- Advising a client with Austrian capital from the development sector on a project involving the construction of an investment "Osiedle Wiedeńskie" in Kąty Wrocławskie
- Advising of the bidder with regard to public procurement law in the award proceedings “Implementation of the projects for the new stadium in Drzymały Str. in Wrocław and the construction of the stadium” and consulting during the fulfilment of the contract
- Advising of the bidder with regard to public procurement law in the award procedure “Construction of the S5 dual carriageway Kaczkowo-Korzeńsko, ring road Bojanowo and Rawicz”
- Advising of the bidder with regard to public procurement law in the award procedure regarding the setting up of an water park and negotiation of the operating agreement
- Legal advice on the acquisition of real estate and negotiation of the construction contract and the financing with regard to all construction contracts within the framework of a development investment in Wrocław.