Wojciech Zając has been a partner at SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since 2003. He is the head of the department for labour and copyright law.
From 1992 to 1997, he studied law at the University of Wrocław. Between 1998 and 2002, he was a trainee lawyer at the district chamber of legal consultants in Wrocław. Since 2002, he has been registered on the list of lawyers at the district chamber of legal consultants in Wrocław.
Wojciech Zając is the author of numerous publications and presentations from the area of labour law and a lecturer for the British-Polish Chamber of Commerce in the area of labour law.
Wojciech Zając is registered as a Legal advisor since 2002. He advises domestic and foreign companiesc in the area of labour law and copyright law, he is the head of labour law and copyright law departments at SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM.
Within his specialization concerning area of labour law Wojciech Zając preparing work and remuneration regulations, company social benefit funds and other company-internal legal sources. Wojciech Zając also preparing drafts of the employment contracts, contracts concluded from the members of the management boards and managers, non-competition agreements and drafting other documents in the area of labour law. Wojciech Zając also advises on the delegation of employees abroad and on the recruitment of foreign employees in Poland. He supports clients during administrative proceedings relating to the infringements of labour law and issues related to liability under the provisions of labour law.
Wojciech Zając advises on the termination of employment contracts, redundancies, employment restructuring, solving problems in the field of labour law related to the processes of M&A, division of a companies and sale of organised part of the enterprise. Wojciech Zając also advises on the general labour disputes and represents employers and employees before the labour law courts. He also advises in negotiations with the trade unions, including the negotiation of collective labour agreement and other collective agreements.
Wojciech Zając acts as a representative of the employees against the adverse events in the workplace (discrimination, workplace bullying, harassment) in international companies.
Another area of Wojciech Zając activity is preparation and evaluation of agreements in the field of copyright and industrial property rights, in particular in relation to employment relationship.
Furthermore, he is the author of numerous publications and presentations from the areas of individual and collective labour law. Wojciech Zając regularly conducts trainings on labour law topics for the British-Polish Chamber of Commerce.
Conducts HR Breakfast - free, regular meetings of the human resource department managers of large employers whose the main purpose is exchange of experience and integration.
- Due diligence in the area of labour law public-private partnership with the medical industry (Canadian capital)
- Support the process of acquisition for workers in the purchase of a group of companies by the entity withe the construction sector (French capital)
- Negotiation and conclusion of agreements with the trade union organization in the trade group that employs over 15,000 people (German capital)
- A series of seminars concerning working time in all corporate divisions of the Polish food industry (US capital)
- Support the acquisition process for workers in the merger of the production and processing of steel (Swedish capital).
- A series of trainings for managers at different levels, concerning the liability of superiors employees for crimes and offenses against the rights of an employee in a large company from the automotive industry (Swedish capital)
- Legal advises on collective labour dispute in big company with the building sector (German capital)
- Legal advises on collective labour dispute in big company with the automotive sector (German capital)
- Legal advises on collective labour dispute in big company with the automotive sector (Swedish capital)
- Legal advises on collective labour dispute in big company with the builidng materials sector (German capital)
- Consulting and accompaniment of negotiations with the union for a leading automotive company
- Successful representation in court proceedings in the area of workplace bullying and unequal treatment for a Japanese automotive company
- Processing and implementation of agreements with the union that incorporate complex solutions with regard to labour law against the backdrop of the economic crisis
- Consulting and accompaniment of mergers of companies and transfer of employees to other employment
- Audit of the compliance with labour law and health and safety in the shoping group
- The acquisition of a large employer (automotive sector)
- Creating work regulations for companies from the wood processing sector (Swedish capital)
- Advising on the posting of workers of the Polish company to the German parent company (food processing sector)
- Legal service of notice of the process of collective labour law and the development of the principles of remuneration of the company providing public transport services
- Participation in the anti-mobbing proceedings in a large company with the automotive sector (German capital)
- Participation in the processes of collective redundancies (construction sector, automotive)
- Creating a comprehensive system of in-house sources of labour law in companies with automotive, logistics, construction, shared service centers, transportation
- Representation in a dispute with the electronic sector employer with a group of managers on overtime - representation in all instances, and the Supreme Court - dismiss complaint in full (Japanese capital)
- Representing employers in disputes with employees permitting the crimes against the employer, both criminal law and civil liability and labour law, - the automotive sector, food production (capital of German, French, American ).
- Training concerning legal basis of labour law in Poland for the managers - English and German language (for the companies with Swedish capita, Japanese, German)
- Legal support of the emoployer in collective labour dispute with the trade union in big company with the AGD sector
- Legal support of the emoployer in collective labour dispute with the trade union in big company with the automotive sector
- Legal support of the emoployer in collective labour dispute with the trade union in big company with the building material sector
- Legal support of the transfer of the employees in the companies with the IT sector
- Legal advises on process of obtaining workers - foreigners for the company in the IT sector
- Legal support on process of negotiation and conclusion of agreements on cooperation between the employer and the trade union organization in the company with the commercial sector employs over 15,000 people