Whether it is the purchase or disposal of companies or holdings of shares - our consulting activities extend to the entire range of transaction forms. In the process, we accompany all phases of the transaction, from the letter of intent, the structuring and control of the transaction to due diligence and contract drafting, to post-closing. Our clients include both international corporations and stock-exchange-listed joint-stock companies, as well as medium-sized companies, also in the form of large family-run companies.
We guarantee a holistic M&A consulting service by involving experienced specialists from the areas of the company, capital market, tax, and labor law, as well as cartel and unfair competition law. An interdisciplinary team and on request international team individually compiled in line with your requirements works hand in hand and thus guarantees tailor-made solutions – also in cross-border transactions.
Focus areas of our range of consulting services are:
- creation and negotiation of prior agreements (e.g. letters of intent, non-disclosure and exclusivity agreements, term sheets, memoranda of understanding)
- preparation, coordination, and implementation of legal due diligence audits (from the seller’s and buyer’s side) and organization of data rooms
- structuring and managing transactions (asset deals, share deals) and establishment of acquisition vehicles
- formulation and negotiation of the contracts and accompanying documents necessary for the transactions, creation and negotiation of shareholders agreements and participation agreements
- accompaniment in the establishment of joint ventures
- post-closing services including restructuring after acquisition/sale, corporate services, post-merger integration, notification and publication obligations
- accompaniment in structured disposal processes (bidder proceedings)
- consulting in the acquisition financing, negotiation of loan and security agreements
- advising on issues of capital market law with stock-exchange-listed target companies
- M&A transactions in crisis, insolvency, and restructuring situations