Business Insurance Law
The Business Insurance Law Department offers the following legal services:
- legal analysis and negotiation of insurance contracts, reinsurance, and other insurance products,
- representation in disputes regarding insurance contracts before common courts and before the Supreme Court
- representation of insurance companies in the procedures before the supervisory authority,
- legal aid in the process of establishment or restructuring of entities acting on the insurance market – insurance societies, insurance or financial agents, etc.,
- legal analysis and negotiation of the agency, broker and outsourcing contracts,
- restructuring of liabilities from insurance portfolios.