Information on the processing of personal data by the Law Office
from 25th May 2018 apply the provisions of the EU general regulation on the protection of personal data. According to the changing regulations and due to the fact, that in the scope of cooperation with Kancelaria Prawna Schampera, Dubis, Zając i Wspólnicy sp. k. (SDZLEGAL Schindhelm) we process Your personal data we kindly inform You that:
- The Controller of Your personal data in the scope of the contact details of persons cooperating in the performance of the contract (name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, data of the employing entity) is Kancelaria Prawna Schampera, Dubis, Zając i Wspólnicy spółka komandytowa z siedzibą we Wrocławiu (ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, 50-077 Wrocław), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław under number KRS 0000131331, NIP: 8951780757, REGON: 932832704 (hereinafter referred to as: “Law Office”).
- We have obtained Your data:
- directly from you,
- from the entity with whom we concluded the contract.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract (Article 6 (1)(b) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, hereinafter “GDPR”), as well as the Legal Office's compliance with legal obligations – eg. issuing and sending an invoice for services rendered (Article 6 (1)(c) of the GDPR). Data may also be processed for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defencing of legal claims, as well as for direct marketing purposes as legitimate interests of the data Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Providing data is a contractual requirement. Failure to provide this information will prevent us from contacting You to perform the contract.
- Your personal data may be transferred to the entities cooperating with the Law Office, in particular to the law offices within the Schindhelm network, entities providing IT services and archiving services.
- Your personal data may also be transferred to third countries, ie. outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In this case, we take care for the confidentiality of the data transmitted and for the transfer of only data necessary to perform tasks related to the performance of the contract and based on appropriate safeguards in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract in accordance with applicable regulations and may be processed for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Law Office.
- To the extent provided by the provisions of law You have the right to request access to Your personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing pursuant as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).