Bartłomiej Sordyl studied law at the faculty of law and administration of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow from 2015 to 2020. As part of the Erasmus+ program, he spent a semester at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium, where he studied in English, among others, issues in international and European law. In 2018, as a delegate, he represented Poland during the congress of local and regional authorities of the council of Europe in Strasbourg.
As of January 2021, he is interning at the district chamber of legal advisors in Wrocław.
He has gained experience in the legal industry already during his studies in the best law firms in Krakow, Warsaw and Wrocław.
Bartłomiej Sordyl has been working with the law firm SDZLEGAL Schindhelm since February 2022. At the firm, he is a team member in the corporate and M&A department.
Bartłomiej Sordyl advises domestic and foreign clients in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Within the scope of his specialisation in commercial and corporate law Bartłomiej Sordyl advises on, inter alia, issues related to establishment, management and reorganisation of commercial companies. In addition, he participates in projects involving divisions, transformations, liquidations of business entities and creation of capital structures for the purpose of ongoing transactions.
Bartłomiej Sordyl also supports clients at the pre-contractual level, providing assistance in the preparation of draft commercial agreements and other documents in the field of corporate law.
- Drafting and providing opinions on draft agreements
- Ongoing advice and services for companies and other business entities
- Participation in transformation processes and mergers of capital companies
- Participation in processes of liquidation of capital companies, including companies with foreign capital
- preparing drafts of legal opinions on business law for Polish and foreign entities
- preparation of drafts of pleadings, in particular in civil and commercial proceedings