China Desk – from Asia to Europe
Your Access to the european Markets
Germany, Austria and, in fact, all of Europe, attract increasingly more Chinese companies that want to establish themselves on the markets of these regions or want to use the European region as a base for their investment in the CEE countries.
The China Desk of Schindhelm, together with its Chinese colleagues in Shanghai and Taicang, advises medium-sized companies, groups of companies as well as other investors from China on their market presence in Europe.
The range of services offered by the China Desk for Chinese investors in Europe includes the following services:
- gathering information about companies
- direct investments and companies formation
- corporate law/ M&A, due diligence
- capital market law
- intellectual property law, especially trademarks and patent law/IT
- applications for visa, residency and work permits
- employment law, drafting employment contracts
- contract law, support during contract negotiations
- litigation/dispute resolution
What distinguishes us - for us important that we "understand".
The China Desk, founded in 2010 by Schindhelm, is an example of our international orientation. As a “one-stop shop” and in close collaboration with colleagues in the Shanghai and Taicang offices, we advise Chinese investors on their projects in Europe.
The experienced team of German and Austrian experts and native speakers of Chinese origin guarantees detailed knowledge of both markets and ensures the best possible coordination between both countries.
Our services go beyond purely legal support of investments. We assist our clients with translations and preparations for meetings and discussions. We translate and offer intercultural advice.