Karolina Till has been working in SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since March 2019.
In the years 2014-2019 she studied law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
Before joining the SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM team, she gained 4 years of experience in providing corporate support to commercial law companies in one of Wrocław's leading law firms.
Karolina Till advises domestic and foreign clients on corporate law and mergers & acquisitions. At SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM, she is a member of corporate and M&A department.
As part of her work in the area of corporate law, Karolina Till offers clients legal support in matters relating to the establishment, management and reorganization of companies. She also advises clients on the pre-contractual level providing assistance in preparing drafts of commercial contracts and other documents in the field of corporate law. She runs projects including due diligence, divisions, transformations, liquidation of business entities and the creation of capital structures for the needs of ongoing transactions.
- preparing and analysis of agreements and standard agreements for companies in the industrial manufacturing, daily consumer goods trading, automotive and IT sectors
- participating in the processes of transformation and mergers of capital companies
- participating in liquidation processes of capital companies, including companies with foreign capital
- participation in due diligence processes of commercial law companies
- preparing legal opinions for Polish and foreign entities in the field of commercial law