Daria Kwiatkowska has been working in SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since August 2020. Before joining the SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM team, she gained experience in providing corporate support in the legal department of the company and law firms in Wrocław.
In the years 2015-2020 she studied law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the University of Wrocław.
From January 2021 she is entered in the list of legal trainees at the Wrocław Bar Association.
At SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM, she is a member of corporate and M&A department.
Daria Kwiatkowska advises domestic and foreign clients on corporate law and mergers & acquisitions.
As part of her work in the area of corporate law, Daria Kwiatkowska offers clients legal support in matters relating to the establishment, management and reorganization of companies. She also advises clients on the pre-contractual level providing assistance in preparing drafts of commercial contracts and other documents in the field of corporate law. She runs projects including divisions, transformations, liquidation of business entities and the creation of capital structures for the needs of ongoing transactions.
- preparing and analysis of agreements
- participating in the processes of transformation and mergers of capital companies
- participating in liquidation processes of capital companies, including companies with foreign capital
- preparing legal opinions for Polish and foreign entities in the field of commercial law
- drafting of pleadings, in particular in civil and commercial proceedings