LL.M. corp. restruc. (Heidelberg)
Advocate / Partner
Aleksandra Krawczyk has worked for SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since 2013. Previously she worked for one of the biggest law firms in Wrocław. She also gained her professional experience during internships in Germany and the Czech Republic.
Aleksandra Krawczyk graduated from the University of Wrocław (law and economics) and the Wrocław University of Economics (international economics relations). She successfully completed the Legum Magister in Unternehmensrestrukturierung course (LL.M. corp. restruc.) at the Heidelberg University, angled at lawyers and managers practicing in corporate restructuring. Aleksandra Krawczyk is an author of plenty articles on corporate law and a co-author of a commentary on Polish insolvency and restructuring law in German language, published on beck-online.de.
Since June 2015, Aleksandra Krawczyk has been registered on the list of advocates and since January 2017 on the list of insolvency administrators and restructuring advisors. Partner at SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM since July 2020.
Aleksandra Krawczyk advises domestic and foreign companies on insolvency and restructuring law as well as civil procedure and planning of business succession. She represent clients in civil proceedings concerning in particular construction disputes. At SDZLEGAL SCHINDHELM she advises in particular German speaking Clients.
- comprehensive support for enterprises in crisis
- preparing of commercial contracts, including cross-border sales contracts on distressed assets as well as distressed M&A
- representing creditors and debtors in court restructuring and insolvency proceedings, including Ruch S.A., Getback S.A.
- representing clients in insolvency-contestation and claw-back actions as well as actions concerning personal liability of board members and shareholders
- on-going advising on business operations for international enterprises
- representation in court proceedings, concerning in particular construction disputes