Adriana graduated of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin. She also studied at the Faculty of Law at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen. She completed legal training at the District Bar Council in Warsaw.
She completed post-graduate studies in public procurement law at the Kozminski University in Warsaw.
She conducted seminars, training sessions and workshops in the field of construction law and public procurement law.
She is an active member of the professional self-government of lawyers of the District Bar Council in Warsaw. She is the member of the Image and Communication Committee and the Warsaw Bar History and Tradition Committee, operating at the District Bar Council in Warsaw.
Before joining SDZLEGAL, Schindhelm gained experience in a reputable international law firm.
Adriana Gostępska is an attorney-at-law specializing in public procurement law, construction law and litigation. She has experience in providing comprehensive legal support for enterprises , with particular attention to drafting commercial contracts, mainly for construction work. She supports contractors in contract awards under public procurement law and awarding entities in the choice the contractor. She advises on negotiations regarding the amendment of the contract and other business negotiations. She has an experience in representing clients in court and arbitration proceedings before the National Appeals Chamber. She is a member of the Polish Association of Public Procurement Law and the author of publications in the field of public procurement law, construction and commercial law.
- Ongoing and comprehensive advise for a Contract Engineer on numerous legal FIDIC-based matters related to the Warsaw's Southern Bypass (POW), including in particular a claims of the Contractors, providing a complex and on-going advice with respect to all legal matters concerning this project. The value of the construction works exceeds 2.5 billion PLN.
- Ongoing legal services for companies from an international group operating in the water and sewage, energy, waste management and transport sectors, related to the implementation of co-financing from the European Union for the modernization of heating networks in Warsaw, Łódź and Poznań, in the preparation and verification of tender documents, instructions for contractors and preparation and evaluation of contracts; assistance in answering questions from contractors; comprehensive advice in awarding contracts;
- Advising the contracting authority in a public procurement procedure conducted in a restricted tender procedure regarding the construction of the S7 expressway section Warsaw - Kraków, representation by the National Appeals Chamber (contract value over PLN 1 billion);
- Preparation of a draft contract for the contractor for the operation, maintenance and development of elements of the Electronic Toll Collection System (ESPO) together with the integrator service and architectural support service, participation in contract negotiations between the contractor and the contracting authority;
- Representation before a common court of the world leader in the production of heating and cooling systems in a dispute regarding claims for the existence and scope of defects and faults of the installed heating and cooling system in an office building (in particular, incorrect selection of the equipment power to the parameters and specificity of this building). The dispute concerns technically complex aspects of the operation of HVAC installations;
- Representation and legal advice for the investor of one of the most modern in Europe Marine Sulfuric Acid Reloading Base located in the Port of Szczecin in a court dispute with the general contractor of this investment implemented in the design and build formula (contract value over PLN 50 million).